BFI Flare Festival relaxed screening - Two in the Bush.
Two in the Bush: a Love Story Relaxed Screening
This year's BFI Flare: London LGBTQ+ Film
Festival is thrilled to host an accessible screening of Two in the Bush: a Love
Story for people who prefer a relaxed cinema environment.
In the charming romantic comedy from debut director Laura Madilinski, bisexual Emily discovers the joys of polyamory.
Our relaxed screening adjustments include:
- Doors will open 30 minutes before the screening start time.
- No trailers will be shown.
- The programme will be introduced.
- Customers will be able to choose their own seats in the auditorium, but we will do our best to accommodate any specific seating requests.
- House lights will remain on a low level throughout the screening, and the volume will be turned slightly down.
- Feel free to move around in the auditorium and make noise.
- There will be a safe space for customers to use if they need to leave the auditorium.
Tickets are £3 and can be booked in advance either online, in person or by calling (020 7928 3232), or by emailing the Box Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).For more information please visit British Film Institute Website - https://www.bfi.org.uk/